We are accepting applications for new students for the second semester of the 2013-14 school year. Enrollment is temporarily stopped but will resume on May 8. See the Frequently Asked Questions section (FAQ) to find out if our school is right for you.
We are on Spring Break through Monday, April 21. School opens back up on Tuesday as we start the final 7 weeks of the semester. Each class should be 60% complete at this point.
Is Edgenuity Working?
- Monday, April 14 - Monday April 21
Week of - April 21-25
-Smarter Balanced Testing - Week 1
Tuesday, April 22
- Chem/Physics Lab #6 - Arrive 2:50
Friday, April 25
- Biology Lab #9 - Arrive 9:50
Week of - April 28-May 2
-Smarter Balanced Testing - Week 2
Week of - May 5-9
-Smarter Balanced Testing - Week 3
This year will be different from past with a transition of State testing from STAR to Smarter Balanced. The testing listed below is for students enrolled at Clovis Online School and Enterprise Independent Study.
Go to the Students/Parents page for details.
April 23 & 24 - Smarter Balanced Testing for Grades 11:
Students from the listed teachers -
* AM Group (arrive 8:30) - Bourg, Gleason, & Natsues
* PM Group (arrive 12:30) - Balch, Bronzini, & Sanders
Testing will take up to 3 hours to complete
Upcoming Smarter Balanced Testing:
- Tuesday, April 29 & Wednesday, April 30 - Grade 11 students
- Tuesday, May 6 & Wednesday, May 7 - Grade 7-8 students