Thank you for your interest in Clovis Online School. If you have completed the application and submitted your information, an Enrollment Specialist will be contacting you by the next business day to set up an appointment with an Academic Counselor. We look forward to meeting with you and helping you begin your Online Education journey. The items below are necessary before you can be officially enrolled at Clovis Online School:
- Official withdrawal slip (drop slip) from leaving school with transfer grades and credits ( if from another charter SECONDARY ONLY).
- Current progress report ELEMENTARY ONLY
- Student's birth certificate if new to the district
- Student's last report card if in Grade K-8
- Student's Unofficial transcript if in Grade 9-12
- Immunization records including Pertussis/Tdap after 7th birthday; a T.B. test - PPD Mantoux is required
- Proof of Varicella (chicken pox) if from out of District
- Proof of Residency - Utility Bill, Property Tax Payment receipt, Lease agreement, Rent Receipt, Voter Registration, Escrow papers, purchase Agreement (new home), Closing papers (less than 3 months old), or Paycheck stub.